Thursday 1 August 2013

HANDPRINT CRAFTS


This card can be sent to parents with a child’s handprint. Children’s handprint crafts are most popular among the parents and they always want to treasure the memories of the children.

Specially, First year of the school will be wonderful journey for children, as well as parents. Parents will start to create long lasting memories by collecting these as keepsakes.

We included this craft as one of the back to school crafts during first week of school.
 
 
 
You can download this card from
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I am intrigued on where you live!! I used to live overseas. I'm looking forward to learning more about your kindergarten over there! Happy to be a new follower.

    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gwen,

    Nice to meet you. Thanks for stopping by my blog and following.I already started to follow you on 31st July.

    I am from Sri Lanka,currenly working in Dubai,United Arab Emirates.

    Always great to have new friends.wherever we are !!!

    Take care
    Nilangi

    ReplyDelete